Monday, November 29, 2010

HAPPY Screening at 650 Feet Below the Surface of the Earth!!

I have just learned that Kansas Underground Salt Museum will be hosting a special screening of the documentary "HAPPY" on Dec. 15th!! "HAPPY" is a documentary on the science of happiness, and I am willing to bet that an attitude of gratitude and helping out others with small acts of kindness are attributes of the happiest people that they find! Won't you save the date for this once in a lifetime chance to watch a screening of "HAPPY" 650 feet below the surface of the earth?

Details on ticket price will be announced shortly, and when I know, I will pass it on to you.  I am working with the organizers now to hopefully be able to have some of the "Happiness In Hutch" cards available for the taking during the screening.  Here is the museum's blog post about the event!

I hope to see a lot of Happy Hutch folks on the 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment